Ep. 19 introduces you to Eric Frank, co-founder and CEO of Odds on Compliance, which helps gaming companies navigate the rapidly changing regulatory compliance landscape.
Hear him discuss:
- His experience as Group Compliance Officer for Poker Stars where he responsible for over 25 of the group's international gaming licenses
- How his career as a lawyer and at Poker Stars revealed the operational inefficiencies of compliance management, which he saw as the opportunity for Odds on Compliance
- How Odds on Compliance is innovating with its AI-driven technology that automates many aspects of compliance management
- Why he wanted to partner with strategic investors like SeventySix Capital and Tekkorp Capital who are "at the pulse of the US sports betting industry"
- His biggest surprise in the transition going from corporate executive to startup founder
➡️ Odds on Compliance website
➡️ Eric Frank on Linkedin