Ep. 34 introduces you to Dean Sisun and Jake Benzaquen from Prophet Exchange, which is the US sports betting exchange.
Hear them discuss:
- Moving to the UK to build experience in a regulated market where betting exchanges are a mature product category
- Their impending product launch in New Jersey, and what it means to each of them to reach this milestone after four years of effort
- The need to educate US customers on the benefits of using an exchange, and their focus on “building the most simple product possible”
- What they are doing to ensure there is liquidity on the platform on launch day
- Their experience raising money from investors against a plan that carried regulatory uncertainty, and why theirs was “not the sexy pitch, but the right one"
Learn more 👇
➡️ Prophet Exchange website
➡️ Dean Sisun on Linkedin
➡️ Jake Benzaquen on Linkedin